I loved Lancaster so much that I decided to visit again by hopping on the quick 1 hr and 40 min train ride back to experience it during the holidays! It did not disappoint and Downtown Lancaster felt like a real life Hallmark Movie!! It’s such a fun destination to visit during the holidays with so much to do. I’ve listed some of the best below. Call ahead on Sundays, as a lot of places take the day off!
1. Strasburg Rail Road Christmas Train
2. Christmas Down on the Farm | Barnyard Kingdom
3. White Christmas | Fulton Theater
4. Christmas Spirit Light Show | Clipper Magazine
5. Kitchen Kettle Village
Top spots in Downtown Lancaster
1. Coffee: New Holland
2. Brunch or Lunch: Shot & Bottle and Annie Baileys
3. Dinner and Drinks: Conway Social
4. Stay: Cork Factory Hotel
5. Rooftop Drinks: The Exchange Lancaster
6. Sweets: Lancaster Cupcake
7. To Do: Catch a show at Fulton Theater, explore Central Market, Southern Market Lancaster, See the Christmas tree in Penns Square
This blog was written in partnership and sponsored by Discover Lancaster. As always, opinions are my own.