Share Your Travel Story
Dame Traveler aims to spotlight the adventurous lives, travel tips, advice and lessons learned by women who dare to travel more, do more and be more. Your travel story will not only educate, but also inspire the many women looking to set out into the world.
In your guest post, we link the website and social networks of the author so that members of the Dame Traveler community can easily follow your blog or social media accounts, helping to grow your following and connecting you to our audience.
Read our blog guidelines and pitch your story to our editorial team by
emailing us at email@example.com!
P.S. if you’re looking to be featured on Dame Traveler’s Instagram page,
check out our tips for getting featured on Instagram.
Please note: If you represent a brand, destination, hotel or tour company and are interested in getting exposure on the Dame Traveler blog, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our packages and rates. We currently do not accept any unpaid promotion or collaboration requests.
What We’re Looking For:
- An Insider’s Guide: Pick a destination you’ve explore and share your insight on your favorite spots to eat, drink, sleep, and more. We love niche and creative posts, for example: “A Coffee Lover’s Guide To…”
- Travel Story: Share a personal experience, a lesson you learned during your travels. Write about a lesson learned that sets your heart on fire. We want to read it!
- Helpful, Content Rich Resources: Create the helpful list of tips and tricks you always wished were on the internet before you visited your destination. For example: “10 Things You Must See While In…”
- Photo Diaries: Do you communicate your travel stories via visuals instead? Create a photo diary with captions under each photo giving it a bit of context.
Other Things To Note:
- We reserve the right to make edits to your article to improve structure, grammar, SEO, provide additional links and images (if your images are not the required quality for our blog).
- We do not pay for contributor posts at this time.